Thursday, January 22, 2009

Century - Thanks to you

This is my hundredth post. And you know the secret. You are the inspiration. You are the strength. This post is hence dedicated to each and everyone of you. Pl treat this as an affectionate hug from Sharjah. And pl keep up your cheer, enthusiasm, hard work and above all, the SMILE. Am I getting senti. Don’t bother. It is common for affection to spill over when it comes to vibrant friendship.
Here goes my thanks to:
Avinash
Aviral
Chet
Deepak Barua
Dr. Nishi Chauhan
Eppie
Fida
Humanobserver
I Am: Anna Lovely Day
Indrani
Inspiration
Kadri
Maria
MumbaiiteAnu
Naheed Zafar
Nituscorner
Prachi Pandey
Preetham
Priyanka Khot
Saadia
SCL
Seno
Soul Searcher
Tantra flower
The Phoenix
Vamsi krishna nadella
Vinisha
Your sassy reporter
And all those who visited the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!

    One century of posts! Great! Hope I will read your next 100 posts! I am still in LKG in blogging! Will read and learn and improve from all you beautifull bloggers!

    ReplyDelete