Monday, August 22, 2011

Bother-in-law

Do you know Mother-in-law is an anagram for Woman Hitler?” asked my friend.
“OMG. Has your MIL landed at home?” I sympathised with him.
“Don’t ask,” he started his story. “She wants to visit every mall in Dubai; she wants to check out on all types of food.”
“Don’t cry. At least, your wife will be happy,” I consoled him.
“Nope. In fact, she is more worried and furious,” he replied.
“Why?”
“Coz my sister is landing tomorrow.”
Remembered reading this joke: I picked my MIL up at the airport last night. Shucks, these airport lounges are so dark.

22 comments:

  1. lol!!

    i fail to understand this fear/terror of MIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, is it Fourth Reich at your home? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys! Guys! Guys! No appreciation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these years, we have not been able the reasons for confusion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tchh tchh ! Dark airport ..was it really or ..? Good Luck my friend .

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe Are you shuddering as well :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe.. so are you having a great time with your MIL??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :-) Hope the lady doesnt read this :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The usual MIL story... some MILs are very sweet too : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha...are the lounges are dark or are you feeling dark ??:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. And just when I thought I'd heard every MIL joke there was.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmm....wish you good luck with your MIL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy days are here again..MIL ..lolz
    so sweet... I love the post!
    enjoy the eternal Bliss :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. unfortunately it happens with my FIL.. ( i remember, once enga maama phone vanthappo., i immediately sprang up.. pesi mudichappo, my colleagues asked - yaaru sir phone la? -I told.. Ivvalavu mariyathaiYa?)

    ReplyDelete
  15. No matter how sweet one's MIl,all guys(read hubbies) hv this habit of crying. Guys will be guys ;-)

    ReplyDelete