Friday, November 6, 2009

He would have bashed us up

He was short-tempered. One day he punched my boss on his face, broke his specs and lost his job. But he’s such a wonderful, goodhearted guy, we always kept in touch.
Once I went with another Bihari friend working in Kolkata to his house in Navi Mumbai. I had already taken lunch.
He told his wife, “Bring some snacks.”
“No, I just had a heavy lunch,” I replied.
By that time his wife had brought the snacks.
“Kha,” (Eat) he said.
“Hmm,” I hesitated.
“Kha, khaa, khaaaaa,” he screamed.
Within minutes my plate was half empty.
I turned to look at my Bihari friend.
That bum was already washing his plate.
When we were returning home, the Bihari friend joked: “Baapre, if we had not eaten, he would have bashed us up.”

17 comments:

  1. hahaha, i now some people who resemble ur angry-young-man friend.....its always good to correspond them from a distance, but keep a safe distance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some people are very short-tempered, but good in heart !!!

    If he has screamed once more, u might have eater the plate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...no twists and turns in this incident, but interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it's a good thing you ate then haha. I hope had a wonderful week, Ramesh. Sending you a big hug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am wondering what provocation would be enough to punch a boss? But then if he was ready to punch for not eating, I must add going by your version :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. with friends like him, who needs a dentist..i mean an enemy..:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one tactics i could learn from him...for my kids !Do you still know where he lives ?Hilarious post as always...heee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a nice friends.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha ! This was so funny!! Did you eat something? I would have:)But personally, I stay away from people with short fuses...why should others tolerate that some people lose control and they hit others?? One cannot be friends with someone you fear a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha! I love such friends.. u experience such hilarious and smtimes serious incidents too :P I could actually imagine u guys chowing down in fast motion :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha.. wonderful friends.. no wonder ur sense of humour is alive and kicking..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ur blogs are always a cheer to read... lovvvvv it

    ReplyDelete
  13. U donno what u have said coz i might land up someday for TEA...tea is wot i survive upon.LOL.Keep it rolling :)

    ReplyDelete