Thursday, June 23, 2011

'Toilet aunty'

Children can be a major source of embarrassment at times.
A teacher was talking to her colleague when a little girl approached her with much hesitation.
“Ma’am, yesterday you appeared in my dream,” she said.
“Wonderful,” replied the thrilled teacher.
“Yes. I saw you selling vegetables.”
Hearing this, the other teacher giggled.
“You also appeared in my dream ma’am,” the innocent kid told that teacher. “You were selling fruits.”
A child from the same school was at the airport along with her parents, when she saw a familiar face, decently dressed and flaunting a gold jewel.
“Toilet aunty, toilet aunty,” yelled the girl lovingly, much to the discomfiture of everyone. The woman, a worker at the school, was going on vacation.
My friend was talking to three female visitors at home who had dropped in to discuss a project when his little the son rushed in.
“Dad, so you are having fun with your girl friends!” he asked and ran back to play, even before anyone could react.
(NB: All these are true incidents)

31 comments:

  1. ROFL .Toilet aunty ! Thanks for the laughter Ramesh .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids and their thinking.. OMG! this was hilarious. Cant stop laughing :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting ...

    My Papa was a Marine Fisheries Scientist. When I was little when people asked me what Papa did, I used to say he was a fisherman!! This is a family joke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaahh children - don't you just love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Children gave a unique way of thinking...embarrassing but delightfully honest...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids are true source of humor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no reason to believethat these are not true incidents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have experienced first hand, sometimes kids can really put you in a spot. Enjoyed reading the various experiences :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops!! thats not what we usually hear about them.. they can be interesting & amusing too... but there is this other side too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah. Cringing material. Sigh. Kids..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amusing. Kids will never cease to surprise you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very true...brought smile on my face early in the morning.
    Children are so innocent..what they say and do is sometimes really cute and amusing..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can understand...your experience! But very interesting ones! Children are like gods!

    By the way, I could not comment on your facebook photo...miniature Schwarzenegger! Done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing... only children can think of such things and get out too...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hilarious! We have several tiny tots in our society and when I go for my walks, I keep myself out of their ways because they say all sort of funny (read embarrassing) things and I don't know how to handle those!

    ReplyDelete
  16. its always fun to be with kids...
    and lemme tell you they unknowingly ...teach us a lot.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was really funny!! ha ha... feels good to be back reading your posts, humour at its best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. ha ha..good laugh on a sunday morning... appuram ramesh.. I missed so many of your posts..have this whole sunday to laze around..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Innocence of children often produce hilarious situations.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely hilarious! Am back to reading my favorite bloggers after a gap and this one totally perked up my spirits! Thank you,Ramesh Ji.

    ReplyDelete
  21. ha ha ha.... children and innocence..brilliant..lolzz... GUD ONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The children are amusing. That's funny! hehe..

    ReplyDelete