Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ferocity is short-lived

A close friend, an Internet freak, was shooting questions.
* Do you know mosquitoes have 47 teeth?
“Nope,” I replied.
He went on.
“No two zebras have stripes that are exactly alike. A giraffe’s kick is so powerful that it can decapitate a lion. At least do you know that a hippopotamus can run faster than a man?
“Shut up, don’t make me feel that I do not know anything,” I fumed and continued: “I know about tigers which I heard from Shaadaab. Tigers do not attack face to face, but from behind. In order to avert tiger attacks, some forest rangers wear masks behind their head to mislead them. Tigers also stink a lot. And I know about lions also because I am a lion myself. A lion’s roar can be heard five miles away.”
“But why do you get angry? Like tigers’, your ferocity also should be shortlived,” my friend replied.
“What do you mean?”
“Oh, you don’t know tigers do not live for more than 15 or 20 years.”
I felt I had grown a tail after this conversation.

20 comments:

  1. I know the type and they always give me a complex because I am also pretty bad on quiz or trivia stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha!! You found your friend conversation silly and joined him later on...Funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL :P
    a very perky conversation...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha!! Ur frnd seems to be a walking encyclopedia :)) But u tried well huh!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one had me in splits! May you live a long life! U are Blogosphere's TIGER ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonder why he didnt say anything about monkeys!! Maybe he saw the tail too

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea i heard about mosquito having 47 teeth. May be i should have studied anophilic dentistry. lol!!!!! and you being a lion, well thanks for the warning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's quite a pain when caught with a show off like that. But, the last bit was really funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. real funny...you have grown a tail and there is a butterfly sitting on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bambi!! :D Lol....
    Its good to have "moments of realizations" like these once in a while..!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant say you are a tiger as they live only 15yrs.
    Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hilarious !!!A lion wow !!heee...thanks for the laugh,few moments back i was shouting at my daughter,you made both of us happy.Thanks buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very funny and interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Internet freaks are really weird....they have information at their finger tip .

    ReplyDelete
  15. ha ha funny!Youve got a great blog here!Keep up :)

    http://aspaceofonesown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL, brought a smile once again, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  17. Quite hilarious and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha...I recognize the situation :)

    ReplyDelete