It's bye, bye 2009…Welcome 2010…
Again time for new year resolution…
What better than this usual five-point goal:
* At least a few minutes of exercise/meditation every day,
* Cheerful and enthusiastic work
* Staying connected with a couple of great friends (of course, like you),
* Great books/ entertaining movies,
* And, pursuit of happiness/adieu to trivial thoughts.
Here's my selection of two great quotes:
Socrates: The man with least needs is closest to God…
Bill gates: If you are born poor, it’s not your mistake. But if you die poor, it’s definitely your mistake.
Best wishes once again to you and your near and dear ones.